Help us 'Brick By Brick'!
Brighton Little Theatre has been serving the community of Brighton and Hove and its surrounding area since 1940 but … time doesn’t stand still!
To secure its long term future Brighton Little Theatre requires a much needed upgrade to its facilities. With the support of local architects, Deacon and Richardson, we have undertaken a root and branch review of our available space to see how we might optimise its use.
The review has highlighted a number great of opportunities:
- A two storey extension to the rear of the property to enable us to relocate our costume store and to provide modern dressing room facilities;
- Much needed additional space on the ground floor bar area – providing better space for our customers and our members for rehearsals, studio productions and workshops and our weekly youth team activities;
- Modernised and more spacious toilet facilities;
- Better sightlines and seating in the auditorium for our customers;
- Improved facilities for lighting and sound operation.